In episode #1565, Neil and Eric talk about tactics and why they can only take your business so far. Although we often hear about different tactics to implement, in order to grow your company, strategy and disruption are the important, high-level requirements that will help your business succeed. Tune in today to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Tactics Will Only Get You So Far.
- [00:33] Strategies versus tactics: The differences between the two.
- [01:08] Without a strategy to back it up, tactics will always fall short.
- [01:14] Businesses are built off of strategies and concepts, not tactics.
- [02:35] The strategy that Neil used to beat his competition when he created Ubersuggest.
- [02:51] Tesla’s business strategies and why they are so effective.
- [04:20] Disruption is the key to winning in your business.
- [04:50] Learn about strategy first, before you get to the granular tactics.
- [04:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...