In episode #1565, Neil and Eric talk about tactics and why they can only take your business so far. Although we often hear about different tactics to implement, in order to grow your company, strategy and disruption are the important, high-level requirements that will help your business succeed. Tune in today to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Tactics Will Only Get You So Far.
- [00:33] Strategies versus tactics: The differences between the two.
- [01:08] Without a strategy to back it up, tactics will always fall short.
- [01:14] Businesses are built off of strategies and concepts, not tactics.
- [02:35] The strategy that Neil used to beat his competition when he created Ubersuggest.
- [02:51] Tesla’s business strategies and why they are so effective.
- [04:20] Disruption is the key to winning in your business.
- [04:50] Learn about strategy first, before you get to the granular tactics.
- [04:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...