In episode #2253, Neil and Eric talk about how TCG is betting $100M on finding the next ‘Mr. Beast’. We discuss the private equity firm, TCG, and why they invest in companies that define culture. We also delve into Mr. Beast’s brand, why his outsized influence is akin to being a media company, and why being an influencer isn’t always as profitable as it seems. For all this and more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: TCG bets $100M On Finding The Next ‘Mr. Beast’.
- [00:25] Learn about TCG, a private equity firm, and who they invest in.
- [00:38] An overview of Mr. Beast, his channels, and his stature on YouTube.
- [01:25] Why being an influencer isn’t always as profitable as it may seem.
- [02:16] How Mr. Beast invests well and deploys sponsorship dollars into his videos.
- [04:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Night Media
- Mr. Beast on YouTube
- Logan Paul on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...