In episode #2253, Neil and Eric talk about how TCG is betting $100M on finding the next ‘Mr. Beast’. We discuss the private equity firm, TCG, and why they invest in companies that define culture. We also delve into Mr. Beast’s brand, why his outsized influence is akin to being a media company, and why being an influencer isn’t always as profitable as it seems. For all this and more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: TCG bets $100M On Finding The Next ‘Mr. Beast’.
- [00:25] Learn about TCG, a private equity firm, and who they invest in.
- [00:38] An overview of Mr. Beast, his channels, and his stature on YouTube.
- [01:25] Why being an influencer isn’t always as profitable as it may seem.
- [02:16] How Mr. Beast invests well and deploys sponsorship dollars into his videos.
- [04:04] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Night Media
- Mr. Beast on YouTube
- Logan Paul on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...