In episode #1211, we share all the best templates for accelerating your business growth. Whether to stay organized, test and implement new ideas or find out the projected cash you’ll have left at any given point, there is a formula for each. Tune in to learn more about the three must-read books for growing your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Templates We Use to Grow Our Businesses Faster.
- [00:50] When Traction is a great framework to use and how it helps you stay organized.
- [01:43] Traction as the first, Scaling Up as the second, and 3HAG WAY as the third step.
- [02:53] A growth plan for coming up with, implementing and testing new ideas faster.
- [04:37] Using Runway to show you how much cash you will have left at any given point.
- [05:30] The ideal amount of cash to have in the bank when you are in startup mode.
- [06:02] Accelerating growth by hiring experienced people.
- [06:53] The awesome templates available from Point Nine Capital.
- [07:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Traction on Amazon
- Gino Wickman on LinkedIn
- Vern Harnish
- Scaling Up
- 3HAG WAY
- Point Nine Capital
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...