In episode #1211, we share all the best templates for accelerating your business growth. Whether to stay organized, test and implement new ideas or find out the projected cash you’ll have left at any given point, there is a formula for each. Tune in to learn more about the three must-read books for growing your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Templates We Use to Grow Our Businesses Faster.
- [00:50] When Traction is a great framework to use and how it helps you stay organized.
- [01:43] Traction as the first, Scaling Up as the second, and 3HAG WAY as the third step.
- [02:53] A growth plan for coming up with, implementing and testing new ideas faster.
- [04:37] Using Runway to show you how much cash you will have left at any given point.
- [05:30] The ideal amount of cash to have in the bank when you are in startup mode.
- [06:02] Accelerating growth by hiring experienced people.
- [06:53] The awesome templates available from Point Nine Capital.
- [07:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Traction on Amazon
- Gino Wickman on LinkedIn
- Vern Harnish
- Scaling Up
- 3HAG WAY
- Point Nine Capital
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...