The 1 Habit That Will Grow Your Personal Brand
In episode #1653, Neil and Eric talk about how consistency will grow your personal brand. We learn about the importance of consistently posting on social media and why you should be patient when it comes to your success. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 1 Habit That Will Grow Your Personal Brand.
- [00:27] Get out there and push your brand on social media consistently.
- [01:05] You are not necessarily going for home runs every time you make content.
- [01:55] It takes two to three years to build an audience.
- [02:29] Consistency stacks on itself and ultimately leads to results that stick.
- [03:20] Overnight success takes years to happen.
- [03:34] That’s it for today!
- [03:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....