The 1 Habit That Will Grow Your Personal Brand
In episode #1653, Neil and Eric talk about how consistency will grow your personal brand. We learn about the importance of consistently posting on social media and why you should be patient when it comes to your success. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 1 Habit That Will Grow Your Personal Brand.
- [00:27] Get out there and push your brand on social media consistently.
- [01:05] You are not necessarily going for home runs every time you make content.
- [01:55] It takes two to three years to build an audience.
- [02:29] Consistency stacks on itself and ultimately leads to results that stick.
- [03:20] Overnight success takes years to happen.
- [03:34] That’s it for today!
- [03:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...