The 1 Habit That Will Grow Your Personal Brand
In episode #1653, Neil and Eric talk about how consistency will grow your personal brand. We learn about the importance of consistently posting on social media and why you should be patient when it comes to your success. Be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 1 Habit That Will Grow Your Personal Brand.
- [00:27] Get out there and push your brand on social media consistently.
- [01:05] You are not necessarily going for home runs every time you make content.
- [01:55] It takes two to three years to build an audience.
- [02:29] Consistency stacks on itself and ultimately leads to results that stick.
- [03:20] Overnight success takes years to happen.
- [03:34] That’s it for today!
- [03:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...