In episode #866, we discuss the #1 thing email marketing is supposed to do. Tune in to hear what you should be getting out of your email marketing campaign.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The #1 Job Email Marketing Is Supposed To Do
- [00:35] Email marketing is supposed to get your reader curious enough to continue opening emails.
- [01:15] Neil’s friend from HubSpot believes that once someone subscribes to your email list, they will typically buy right away or within the first 30 days.
- [01:45] Generally, you generate more revenue by getting people to open the first few emails and pitching right off the bat.
- [02:31] Neil likes to drive people to his webinar right from the email.
- [02:50] He feels this generates more immediate revenue.
- [03:35] Ben Settle has an email list called Email Players.
- [03:50] He popularized the idea of “Seinfeld Emails”.
- [04:15] Every Tuesday, Neil writes custom emails to promote his blog posts.
- [04:28] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...