In episode #1317, we discuss the number one way to get noticed and promoted as a marketer within your company. Most high-level marketers are so good at what they do that they often break out and start their own companies. However, if you are looking to get promoted in-house, stay tuned to find out why it is crucial to show your worth and understand what it means to be an A-player on your team.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Number One Way to Get Noticed and Promoted as an In-House Marketer.
- [00:31] Understanding the three levels or three types of marketers.
- [00:57] Learning to notice problems, create solutions, and own it.
- [01:25] Importance of always having a reason behind why you deserve a raise.
- [01:58] Why the easiest way to get a promotion is by making your boss more money.
- [02:15] Adopting the mental model of being worthy of being paid more.
- [03:14] Getting noticed by saving your company more money.
- [03:29] How to be an A-Player in your company: proactive, solution-oriented, execution.
- [04:18] Why the best marketers are often found running their own companies.
- [05:02] Choosing to be a long-term investor rather than a short-term investor.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...