In episode #2240, we sit down with Alex Hormozi, co-founder of Acquisition.com to talk about the $100M Brand Building Playbook and what he has learned from building, growing, and selling multiple companies. Tune in to discover key lessons from Alex’s career, including why he believes it’s faster to buy than to build, how to scale, and the one thing you need to focus on when hiring!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The $100M Brand Building Playbook.
- [01:08] Learn how our guest, Alex Hormozi, first started building and selling companies.
- [03:55] How Alex founded Acquisition.com.
- [04:28] The story of how Alex obtained the domain name for Acquisition.com.
- [05:48] Alex’s attitude to his wardrobe and why he is a practical dresser.
- [07:52] Alex’s brand-building playbook and an overview of their current online reach.
- [08:26] Why it’s faster to buy rather than build.
- [09:26] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:24] Visit https://live.levelingup.com for information on our Private Founders Events!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Alex Hormozi on Linkedin
- Alex Hormozi on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...