In episode #862, we discuss a great holiday marketing campaign idea. Tune in to hear how you can run a 12 Days of Christmas marketing campaign.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The 12 Days of Christmas (Marketing Edition)
- [01:10] When Eric was at Treehouse, they did a 12-day giveaway.
- [01:40] They even partnered with other companies to help sweeten the deals.
- [01:52] Use Viper or King Sumo Giveaways to run your giveaway campaign.
- [02:40] Most people use these campaigns to increase revenue, but others use it to gain loyal customers.
- [03:25] That’s it for today!
- [03:31] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...