In episode #862, we discuss a great holiday marketing campaign idea. Tune in to hear how you can run a 12 Days of Christmas marketing campaign.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The 12 Days of Christmas (Marketing Edition)
- [01:10] When Eric was at Treehouse, they did a 12-day giveaway.
- [01:40] They even partnered with other companies to help sweeten the deals.
- [01:52] Use Viper or King Sumo Giveaways to run your giveaway campaign.
- [02:40] Most people use these campaigns to increase revenue, but others use it to gain loyal customers.
- [03:25] That’s it for today!
- [03:31] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...