In episode #1518, we share the 2020 way to hire marketers! During this unusual year, where so much seems to be happening all the time, you need the right strategies to make sure the best marketers can join your team. Tune in to hear about the ways we suggest to test and then sign new members for your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 2020 Way to Hire Marketers.
- [00:31] With so much going on this year, you need a good way to hire!
- [00:50] Test new people as contractors and then hire those working well.
- [01:28] The most common question we receive in our businesses.
- [01:57] Using the helpful services provided by MarketerHire by SupportShepherd!
- [02:49] Effective ways to use LinkedIn to find the best people.
- [03:24] Hire early and test quickly — actions speak louder than words.
- [03:55] Where the rubber meets the road; getting employees to do the work.
- [04:52] That is it for today!
- [04:54] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...