In episode #1518, we share the 2020 way to hire marketers! During this unusual year, where so much seems to be happening all the time, you need the right strategies to make sure the best marketers can join your team. Tune in to hear about the ways we suggest to test and then sign new members for your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 2020 Way to Hire Marketers.
- [00:31] With so much going on this year, you need a good way to hire!
- [00:50] Test new people as contractors and then hire those working well.
- [01:28] The most common question we receive in our businesses.
- [01:57] Using the helpful services provided by MarketerHire by SupportShepherd!
- [02:49] Effective ways to use LinkedIn to find the best people.
- [03:24] Hire early and test quickly — actions speak louder than words.
- [03:55] Where the rubber meets the road; getting employees to do the work.
- [04:52] That is it for today!
- [04:54] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...