In episode #1363, we give you five SEO strategies you should stop using in 2020! From buying links and product pages to publishing content for the sake of it, these are no-nos in today’s marketing world, so beware! Tune in to hear which strategies you should stop wasting your time on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 SEO Strategies You Should Stop Doing in 2020.
- [00:34] Why buying links is outdated and a waste of time.
- [01:20] Publishing content for the sake of it; you need to stand out.
- [02:17] It’s not about word count, it’s about quality! Stop counting words!
- [03:20] Don’t disrupt the user experience, keep it smooth and user-friendly.
- [04:07] Staying away from product pages; those days are gone.
- [05:16] That is it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...