In episode #1363, we give you five SEO strategies you should stop using in 2020! From buying links and product pages to publishing content for the sake of it, these are no-nos in today’s marketing world, so beware! Tune in to hear which strategies you should stop wasting your time on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 SEO Strategies You Should Stop Doing in 2020.
- [00:34] Why buying links is outdated and a waste of time.
- [01:20] Publishing content for the sake of it; you need to stand out.
- [02:17] It’s not about word count, it’s about quality! Stop counting words!
- [03:20] Don’t disrupt the user experience, keep it smooth and user-friendly.
- [04:07] Staying away from product pages; those days are gone.
- [05:16] That is it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...