In episode #1363, we give you five SEO strategies you should stop using in 2020! From buying links and product pages to publishing content for the sake of it, these are no-nos in today’s marketing world, so beware! Tune in to hear which strategies you should stop wasting your time on!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 SEO Strategies You Should Stop Doing in 2020.
- [00:34] Why buying links is outdated and a waste of time.
- [01:20] Publishing content for the sake of it; you need to stand out.
- [02:17] It’s not about word count, it’s about quality! Stop counting words!
- [03:20] Don’t disrupt the user experience, keep it smooth and user-friendly.
- [04:07] Staying away from product pages; those days are gone.
- [05:16] That is it for today!
- [05:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...