In episode #1364, we share the five social media strategies that you should stop doing in 2020! Social media platforms are constantly evolving and that means your strategies need to too. What worked last year or even last month might not be effective today. From posting to links to repurposing content across platforms, we give you the lowdown on what should be flushed from your practice! Tune in to hear about what really works, now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Social Media Strategies That You Should Stop Doing in 2020.
- [00:32] Output for output’s sake; you need an audience to have reach.
- [01:13] Links do not work as well as they used to!
- [01:48] Losing track of your numbers — you need to keep an eye on your analytics.
- [02:32] Reusing content from different platforms; post manually on each!
- [03:30] Lack of engagement and response breaks down the goal of community building.
- [04:12] That is it for today!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...