In episode #1364, we share the five social media strategies that you should stop doing in 2020! Social media platforms are constantly evolving and that means your strategies need to too. What worked last year or even last month might not be effective today. From posting to links to repurposing content across platforms, we give you the lowdown on what should be flushed from your practice! Tune in to hear about what really works, now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Social Media Strategies That You Should Stop Doing in 2020.
- [00:32] Output for output’s sake; you need an audience to have reach.
- [01:13] Links do not work as well as they used to!
- [01:48] Losing track of your numbers — you need to keep an eye on your analytics.
- [02:32] Reusing content from different platforms; post manually on each!
- [03:30] Lack of engagement and response breaks down the goal of community building.
- [04:12] That is it for today!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...