In episode #1359, we give you five tools to help you run a remote team. In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, working remotely is a more important topic than ever before, so we wanted to give you these five things to boost your ability to excel! From communication tools and note-taking to project management and beyond, tune in to get it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Tools You Need to Run a Remote Team.
- [00:34] The current remote climate and what this means for businesses.
- [01:38] The great service provided by Zoom!
- [02:32] Downturns in the economy and why they are never what you expect.
- [03:10] Communication and connection on Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- [03:42] Flexible and improved note-taking on Notion.
- [04:12] Project management on platforms such as Asana.
- [04:56] Feedback and connection to the pulse of organization through 15Five.
- [05:51] That’s it!
- [05:54] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...