In episode #1359, we give you five tools to help you run a remote team. In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, working remotely is a more important topic than ever before, so we wanted to give you these five things to boost your ability to excel! From communication tools and note-taking to project management and beyond, tune in to get it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Tools You Need to Run a Remote Team.
- [00:34] The current remote climate and what this means for businesses.
- [01:38] The great service provided by Zoom!
- [02:32] Downturns in the economy and why they are never what you expect.
- [03:10] Communication and connection on Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- [03:42] Flexible and improved note-taking on Notion.
- [04:12] Project management on platforms such as Asana.
- [04:56] Feedback and connection to the pulse of organization through 15Five.
- [05:51] That’s it!
- [05:54] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...