In episode #1453, we discuss the seven best hacks for your Facebook Ads. Facebook Messenger Ads are delivering promising results, so why not use an app like MobileMonkey or ManyChat to help you set up well-converting ads on Messenger? Tune in to hear how you can capture those who have failed to convert at checkout and use celebrities to gain more traction.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 7 Best Hacks for Your Facebook Ads.
- [00:31] Look at Facebook Ad Library and what ads people are running on other channels.
- [00:59] Get fresh ideas from others to keep your creativity in top form.
- [01:11] The benefits of rotating your creatives multiple times a day.
- [01:38] Tap into the promising opportunity of Facebook Messenger Ads.
- [02:14] Show a video to customers who do not convert from the checkout page.
- [02:36] Retarget people by providing them with even more content.
- [03:41] Use celebrities to record a promo for your product and convert much better!
- [04:02] Review Facebook Ad comments and set up auto-responses when you use platforms like ManyChat or MobileMonkey
- [04:31] That’s it for today!
- [04:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....