In episode #1303, we give you a list of the marketing conferences that are not to be missed! From content and inbound marketing to everything technological and digital – there is a conference for each of your needs as an online marketer. Tune in to hear about the exciting marketing events that will be hosted by Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Seven Best Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020.
- [00:33] Hear where to learn from the best content marketers in the world.
- [00:51] The different locations where the Traffic & Conversion Summit will be held.
- [01:35] Why INBOUND is a not-to-be-missed event for inbound marketing strategies.
- [01:55] Check out one of the many global Affiliate World conferences.
- [02:39] Learn about new marketing technologies at the Gartner Marketing Symposium.
- [02:54] The unique Marketing School event hosted by Eric and Neil!
- [03:51] Attend the Adobe SUMMIT for everything digital marketing and more.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Content Marketing World
- Traffic & Conversion Summit
- Affiliate World
- Gartner Marketing Symposium
- Marketing School
- Adobe SUMMIT
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...