In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world during the pandemic. This is most likely to carry forward in some shape or another and we talk about what this might look like. Tune in to hear about possible hybrid models, video calls and new daily schedules!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Remote Work Trends that Will Impact Your Business.
- [00:35] The current landscape, the pandemic and what this means for the future.
- [01:01] Big players who are insisting employees stay home.
- [01:39] A hybrid model for workspaces and benefits of this arrangement.
- [02:10] Using different channels of communication and replacing meetings.
- [02:42] Not everyone works well remotely, it might take some education.
- [03:06] Avoiding video call fatigue through scheduling and phone calls.
- [03:48] Professional hours and adapting to a new daily routine.
- [04:41] Holiday times and helping your employees remain sane!
- [05:27] The rise of team building, corporate retreats and in-person events.
- [06:30] Placing a premium on soft skills and touching in with people as humans.
- [07:33] That’s it for today!
- [07:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1471, we share seven little-known copywriting hacks! From sentiment analysis tools and swipe files, to the power of headlines and timing, these seven hacks can get your copy from average t...
In episode #1470, we share our views about whether all Google SERP CTRs are created equal. The results for clickthrough rates have changed significantly, especially in terms of educational content sin...
In episode #1469, we talk about how to create a one-man media company. Gone are the days when everybody followed and cared about large corporations: today people are far more interested in connecting ...