In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world during the pandemic. This is most likely to carry forward in some shape or another and we talk about what this might look like. Tune in to hear about possible hybrid models, video calls and new daily schedules!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Remote Work Trends that Will Impact Your Business.
- [00:35] The current landscape, the pandemic and what this means for the future.
- [01:01] Big players who are insisting employees stay home.
- [01:39] A hybrid model for workspaces and benefits of this arrangement.
- [02:10] Using different channels of communication and replacing meetings.
- [02:42] Not everyone works well remotely, it might take some education.
- [03:06] Avoiding video call fatigue through scheduling and phone calls.
- [03:48] Professional hours and adapting to a new daily routine.
- [04:41] Holiday times and helping your employees remain sane!
- [05:27] The rise of team building, corporate retreats and in-person events.
- [06:30] Placing a premium on soft skills and touching in with people as humans.
- [07:33] That’s it for today!
- [07:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...