In episode #2053, Neil and Eric talk about the algorithm-driven future of digital marketing, which is coming fast! For many marketers, their main focus tends to be geared towards producing engaging content, creating backlinks, and going viral. Because of this, they don’t always have up-to-date knowledge on different algorithms that will help them optimize their content on each platform. Tune in to learn some of the simple ways you can start to make massive strides in how you use the algorithms of different platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Algorithm-Driven Future Of Digital Marketing Is Coming Fast.
- [00:25] What marketers tend to focus on, and why they need to learn about how algorithms differ between platforms.
- [01:02] A breakdown of how to optimize your content for the YouTube algorithm.
- [02:36] If you’re going to spend time creating content, it’s worthwhile optimizing your marketing for algorithms and platforms you’re engaging with.
- [02:55] Some of the online resources you can use to keep track of algorithm trends and updates.
- [03:21] Why there’s no template for what type of content is successful.
- [04:13] How YouTube’s algorithm favors videos that do well in the first 24 hours, and how to leverage that mechanic.
- [04:44] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:55] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- YouTube Studio
- Search Engine Land
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...