The Anatomy of A High Converting Sales Letter #2110
May 29, 2022
In episode #2110, we talk about the anatomy of a high converting sales letter! From the way you formulate your headline, to how you answer objections and customer questions, these are the marks you need to hit every time you are trying to make conversions. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: The Anatomy of A High Converting Sales Letter.
- [00:26] Explaining exactly what a sales letter is and should be.
- [00:50] The importance of a great headline to attract attention.
- [01:21] Pinpointing the reasons that someone would not buy what you are selling.
- [02:35] Why customer development is vital and how this relates to your sales letters.
- [03:47] The patience that is necessary for collecting the rewards of your hard work.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- David Ogilvy
- Sam Corcos
- The Mom Test
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
EpisodeTHIS Plus ChatGPT Will Turbocharge Your Marketing Results #2412
March 29, 2023
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
EpisodeOne Easy Way To Skyrocket Your Conversions #2411
March 28, 2023
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
EpisodeBatching Content Can Actually Hurt You Sometimes (Here’s Why) #2410
March 27, 2023
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....