In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Art of Doing a Deal
- [00:40] Everything you do with marketing is making a deal.
- [01:30] When hiring remote workers, you are hammering out a deal.
- [01:42] Make sure both parties love the deal.
- [02:25] Eric read a book from a former FBI director that discussed negotiating.
- [02:45] If you can’t get a deal done, have a backup plan.
- [03:25] The terms define the deal.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....