In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Art of Doing a Deal
- [00:40] Everything you do with marketing is making a deal.
- [01:30] When hiring remote workers, you are hammering out a deal.
- [01:42] Make sure both parties love the deal.
- [02:25] Eric read a book from a former FBI director that discussed negotiating.
- [02:45] If you can’t get a deal done, have a backup plan.
- [03:25] The terms define the deal.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...