In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Art of Doing a Deal
- [00:40] Everything you do with marketing is making a deal.
- [01:30] When hiring remote workers, you are hammering out a deal.
- [01:42] Make sure both parties love the deal.
- [02:25] Eric read a book from a former FBI director that discussed negotiating.
- [02:45] If you can’t get a deal done, have a backup plan.
- [03:25] The terms define the deal.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...