In episode #807, Eric and Neil discuss the best alternative to Facebook Ads. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to grow your business.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Alternative to Facebook Ads (Hint: It’s Not Google)
- [00:45] The best alternative is Growth Hacking.
- [01:07] Amazon’s version of growth was undercutting everyone on prices.
- [01:20] Zappos version of growth was giving free fast shipping.
- [01:33] You have to get creative and figure out what others in your industry aren’t doing yet.
- [01:40] Eric and Neil know someone who does $150 Million in business a year.
- [01:55] His businesses come from channel partnerships or affiliate marketing.
- [03:17] If you are just starting out, focus on channel partnerships and affiliate marketing.
- [04:28] Neil uses push notifications to get more traffic to his website.
- [04:45] It’s a simple way to get more repeat visitors.
- [05:10] If you go to Single Grain or Marketing School, they have chat bots set up that are intended to start a conversation and send people to the correct funnel.
- [05:40] Leverage what you have already.
- [06:04] Neil considers free tools a marketing play.
- [06:18] He gets over 5000 brand queries per day just because of his free tools.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:45] Eric and Neil are trying to get 1 Million downloads. When they do, they are going to throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
- [08:00] This live event is the ultimate growth hack.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...