In episode #807, Eric and Neil discuss the best alternative to Facebook Ads. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to grow your business.
Eric and Neil have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Alternative to Facebook Ads (Hint: It’s Not Google)
- [00:45] The best alternative is Growth Hacking.
- [01:07] Amazon’s version of growth was undercutting everyone on prices.
- [01:20] Zappos version of growth was giving free fast shipping.
- [01:33] You have to get creative and figure out what others in your industry aren’t doing yet.
- [01:40] Eric and Neil know someone who does $150 Million in business a year.
- [01:55] His businesses come from channel partnerships or affiliate marketing.
- [03:17] If you are just starting out, focus on channel partnerships and affiliate marketing.
- [04:28] Neil uses push notifications to get more traffic to his website.
- [04:45] It’s a simple way to get more repeat visitors.
- [05:10] If you go to Single Grain or Marketing School, they have chat bots set up that are intended to start a conversation and send people to the correct funnel.
- [05:40] Leverage what you have already.
- [06:04] Neil considers free tools a marketing play.
- [06:18] He gets over 5000 brand queries per day just because of his free tools.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:45] Eric and Neil are trying to get 1 Million downloads. When they do, they are going to throw a live event. Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
- [08:00] This live event is the ultimate growth hack.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...