In episode #1510, we share our thoughts on the best B2B LinkedIn marketing strategy. From using carousels and boosting early engagement by posting on group chats to driving conversions using LinkedIn’s autofill function and more, tune in for all the best paid and organic strategies you can use to grow on LinkedIn!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best B2B LinkedIn Marketing Strategy.
- [00:42] How carousels work and the value of posting them for building organic traffic.
- [01:05] Hacking LinkedIn’s early engagement preferences by posting to group chats.
- [01:34] Put a link to your post in the first comment, not the post itself.
- [01:49] Users can autofill their lead information on your website using LinkedIn’s autofill function.
- [02:11] Reaching out to second and third-degree connections that like your post to find people on their team who your product suits.
- [02:52] Making groups for your target audience in your region and networking in them.
- [03:29] Using LinkedIn’s events feature to connect with your contacts.
- [03:45] Start running LinkedIn ads if you know your audience’s LTV.
- [04:17] That’s it for today!
- [04:20] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...