In episode #1425, we give you the best marketing strategy to use while you’re still a nobody! We drill down on different ways you can use to build up your audience and add them to your email list to the point where you can start to see revenue! From creating amazing content by interviewing thought leaders to ways of promoting your newsletter, you’ll hear some amazing tips today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Email Marketing Strategy When You Are a Nobody.
- [00:30] Building a list using ads and a squeeze page.
- [00:55] Create content and use opt-in lists throughout your whole site.
- [01:13] Promoting content using podcasts whose guests share the episode.
- [01:20] Promoting and putting your stuff out there using newsletters, and Substack.
- [02:00] Discovering smart people and building an audience on Twitter.
- [02:28] If your content is that good, you can build and charge an audience!
- [02:43] How many well-known people will say yes to being interviewed by nobodies.
- [03:23] Using pop-ups asking for email addresses to keep reading content.
- [04:11] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...