In episode #1425, we give you the best marketing strategy to use while you’re still a nobody! We drill down on different ways you can use to build up your audience and add them to your email list to the point where you can start to see revenue! From creating amazing content by interviewing thought leaders to ways of promoting your newsletter, you’ll hear some amazing tips today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Email Marketing Strategy When You Are a Nobody.
- [00:30] Building a list using ads and a squeeze page.
- [00:55] Create content and use opt-in lists throughout your whole site.
- [01:13] Promoting content using podcasts whose guests share the episode.
- [01:20] Promoting and putting your stuff out there using newsletters, and Substack.
- [02:00] Discovering smart people and building an audience on Twitter.
- [02:28] If your content is that good, you can build and charge an audience!
- [02:43] How many well-known people will say yes to being interviewed by nobodies.
- [03:23] Using pop-ups asking for email addresses to keep reading content.
- [04:11] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...