In episode #2172, we share a list of the best free SEO tools for anyone starting out with an online business. If you want to hear about tools for video, keywords, email collection, and more, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear the complete list and boost your traffic today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Free SEO Tools for Beginners.
- [00:27] A little bit of self-promotion for Ubersuggest!
- [01:04] Why you should check out Google Search Console.
- [01:19] Video SEO tools such as vidIQ, and TubeBuddy.
- [01:41] Tracking metrics with Google Data Studio in order to get clear on ROI.
- [02:00] How AnswerThePublic can help you find the most popular questions being asked.
- [02:22] Examples of email collection tools and how these can boost your reach.
- [02:52] A reminder about the power of Backlinko’s Exploding Topics!
- [03:07] Why brands need to keep an eye on Google Trends.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studio
- Hello Bar
- Exploding Topics
- Google Trends
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...