In episode #2172, we share a list of the best free SEO tools for anyone starting out with an online business. If you want to hear about tools for video, keywords, email collection, and more, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear the complete list and boost your traffic today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Free SEO Tools for Beginners.
- [00:27] A little bit of self-promotion for Ubersuggest!
- [01:04] Why you should check out Google Search Console.
- [01:19] Video SEO tools such as vidIQ, and TubeBuddy.
- [01:41] Tracking metrics with Google Data Studio in order to get clear on ROI.
- [02:00] How AnswerThePublic can help you find the most popular questions being asked.
- [02:22] Examples of email collection tools and how these can boost your reach.
- [02:52] A reminder about the power of Backlinko’s Exploding Topics!
- [03:07] Why brands need to keep an eye on Google Trends.
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:40] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studio
- Hello Bar
- Exploding Topics
- Google Trends
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...