In episode #687, Eric and Neil discuss the best hack for building thousands of backlinks. Tune in to find out the simplest way to get more site traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Hack to Building Thousands of Backlinks Fast
- [00:45] Go to AHREFS and see which of your competitors is getting the most traffic.
- [01:15] Take your competitors top blog posts and turn them into infographics. Use 99Designs or Dribble.
- [01:38] Contact all the people who like the top blog posts and direct them to your infographic.
- [02:30] There was a HubSpot employee whose data Neil cited and used. When Neil’s infographics based on his work got more traffic, the HubSpot employee was understandably pissed.
- [02:53] News Jacking covers this topic of poaching/re-imagining others’ work.
- [03:12] Neil bought out another site that now redirects to NeilPatel.com.
- [03:55] Look up the skyscraper technique on Backlinko. This will help you re-imagine blog posts.
- [04:22] That’s all for today!
- [04:24] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...