In episode #687, Eric and Neil discuss the best hack for building thousands of backlinks. Tune in to find out the simplest way to get more site traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Hack to Building Thousands of Backlinks Fast
- [00:45] Go to AHREFS and see which of your competitors is getting the most traffic.
- [01:15] Take your competitors top blog posts and turn them into infographics. Use 99Designs or Dribble.
- [01:38] Contact all the people who like the top blog posts and direct them to your infographic.
- [02:30] There was a HubSpot employee whose data Neil cited and used. When Neil’s infographics based on his work got more traffic, the HubSpot employee was understandably pissed.
- [02:53] News Jacking covers this topic of poaching/re-imagining others’ work.
- [03:12] Neil bought out another site that now redirects to NeilPatel.com.
- [03:55] Look up the skyscraper technique on Backlinko. This will help you re-imagine blog posts.
- [04:22] That’s all for today!
- [04:24] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...