In episode #687, Eric and Neil discuss the best hack for building thousands of backlinks. Tune in to find out the simplest way to get more site traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Hack to Building Thousands of Backlinks Fast
- [00:45] Go to AHREFS and see which of your competitors is getting the most traffic.
- [01:15] Take your competitors top blog posts and turn them into infographics. Use 99Designs or Dribble.
- [01:38] Contact all the people who like the top blog posts and direct them to your infographic.
- [02:30] There was a HubSpot employee whose data Neil cited and used. When Neil’s infographics based on his work got more traffic, the HubSpot employee was understandably pissed.
- [02:53] News Jacking covers this topic of poaching/re-imagining others’ work.
- [03:12] Neil bought out another site that now redirects to NeilPatel.com.
- [03:55] Look up the skyscraper technique on Backlinko. This will help you re-imagine blog posts.
- [04:22] That’s all for today!
- [04:24] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...