In episode #1106, we discuss the best kind of growth. Tune in to hear which type of growth is best for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Kind of Growth
- [00:35] Spend less than you make.
- [00:45] “Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity.”
- [01:45] Financial advisors take a cut of what you make.
- [02:05] You want pre-tax growth, because you want to spend your money before taxes.
- [03:11] The best way to look at it is: If something works for you, go all in on that tactic.
- [04:30] Neil used to do some angel investing, but it has slowed down.
- [04:43] He has been investing in venture funds.
- [05:25] You can get a great return on investing in venture funds.
- [05:41] The best kind of growth is investing in yourself.
- [06:05] You build brand power by investing in yourself.
- [06:51] That’s it for today!
- [06:55] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...