In episode #1106, we discuss the best kind of growth. Tune in to hear which type of growth is best for your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The Best Kind of Growth
- [00:35] Spend less than you make.
- [00:45] “Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity.”
- [01:45] Financial advisors take a cut of what you make.
- [02:05] You want pre-tax growth, because you want to spend your money before taxes.
- [03:11] The best way to look at it is: If something works for you, go all in on that tactic.
- [04:30] Neil used to do some angel investing, but it has slowed down.
- [04:43] He has been investing in venture funds.
- [05:25] You can get a great return on investing in venture funds.
- [05:41] The best kind of growth is investing in yourself.
- [06:05] You build brand power by investing in yourself.
- [06:51] That’s it for today!
- [06:55] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...