In episode #1245, we discuss why the best marketers out there are usually more entrepreneurial! Looking at our own experiences coming up in marketing and in particular the example of our friend Syed Balkhi, we can see the links between creativity, innovation, and success. Tune in to get some inspiration for how you can turn your marketing skills into a business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why the Best Marketers are the Most Entrepreneurial.
- [00:34] Eric’s practices around learning when he started out in the marketing game.
- [01:29] Why Neil values creativity over all else in marketing.
- [02:01] The example of Syed Balkhi and his career path in marketing.
- [03:31] Frugality and creativity; a winning combination.
- [04:44] Taking your marketing skills and applying them to a business of your own.
- [05:38] That’s it.
- [05:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...