In episode #1245, we discuss why the best marketers out there are usually more entrepreneurial! Looking at our own experiences coming up in marketing and in particular the example of our friend Syed Balkhi, we can see the links between creativity, innovation, and success. Tune in to get some inspiration for how you can turn your marketing skills into a business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why the Best Marketers are the Most Entrepreneurial.
- [00:34] Eric’s practices around learning when he started out in the marketing game.
- [01:29] Why Neil values creativity over all else in marketing.
- [02:01] The example of Syed Balkhi and his career path in marketing.
- [03:31] Frugality and creativity; a winning combination.
- [04:44] Taking your marketing skills and applying them to a business of your own.
- [05:38] That’s it.
- [05:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...