In episode #1245, we discuss why the best marketers out there are usually more entrepreneurial! Looking at our own experiences coming up in marketing and in particular the example of our friend Syed Balkhi, we can see the links between creativity, innovation, and success. Tune in to get some inspiration for how you can turn your marketing skills into a business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why the Best Marketers are the Most Entrepreneurial.
- [00:34] Eric’s practices around learning when he started out in the marketing game.
- [01:29] Why Neil values creativity over all else in marketing.
- [02:01] The example of Syed Balkhi and his career path in marketing.
- [03:31] Frugality and creativity; a winning combination.
- [04:44] Taking your marketing skills and applying them to a business of your own.
- [05:38] That’s it.
- [05:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...