In episode #868, we discuss a tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do to up your game.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Marketers Do This
- [00:40] The best marketers document.
- [01:04] Whatever tactic you’re using, document it so that it’s repeatable for other people on your team.
- [01:35] You won’t know what is working unless you document it.
- [02:22] Eric documents anything he has done two or three times.
- [02:36] Tracking in Google Drive was difficult, so Eric’s team had to come up with alternative solutions.
- [03:00] Create an internal workplace Wiki to track everything.
- [03:45] Looop is a great training option, as is Trainual.
- [04:15] If you are going to document, get the whole company on board.
- [05:03] It’s a chore, but in the long run you will appreciate the work you put into documenting everything.
- [05:50] Make sure you have someone organizing the documentation process.
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...