In episode #868, we discuss a tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do to up your game.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Marketers Do This
- [00:40] The best marketers document.
- [01:04] Whatever tactic you’re using, document it so that it’s repeatable for other people on your team.
- [01:35] You won’t know what is working unless you document it.
- [02:22] Eric documents anything he has done two or three times.
- [02:36] Tracking in Google Drive was difficult, so Eric’s team had to come up with alternative solutions.
- [03:00] Create an internal workplace Wiki to track everything.
- [03:45] Looop is a great training option, as is Trainual.
- [04:15] If you are going to document, get the whole company on board.
- [05:03] It’s a chore, but in the long run you will appreciate the work you put into documenting everything.
- [05:50] Make sure you have someone organizing the documentation process.
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...