In episode #1152, we talk about some of the best marketing courses for digital marketers. With so much free and paid learning content online, how do you decide which courses you should take and which option is best suited to you? Join us as we break down some surprising information on how you can make the most of your learning budget!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Marketing Courses For Digital Marketers.
- [00:35] Some of the courses that are available for free on YouTube.
- [01:35] Affordable courses and other places you can learn online.
- [02:12] Specializing in one channel rather than chasing general expertise.
- [03:08] Following through on your courses and staying updated as marketing evolves.
- [04:02] Considering paid options versus free content; the benefits of each.
- [05:57] The commitment that an audience makes when they pay for a course.
- [06:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Brian Dean
- SEO That Works
- YouTube SEO
- Google Adwords
- LinkedIn Learning
- Digital Marketer
- Traffic Think Tank
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...