In episode #2217, Neil and Eric talk about what the best marketing leaders do. Any good marketer knows that what works for your competitor, won’t necessarily work for you, which is why you need to use all the tools at your disposal to continually experiment and find what is most effective for your context. Tune in today as we discuss what the best marketing leaders do and how their unique skill sets allow them to find what works for their company.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Marketing Leaders Do This.
- [00:30] Why the best leaders are extremely data-driven.
- [01:27] Delegation as a skill and why you need to master it as a leader.
- [01:54] Why the best marketing leaders are also world-class recruiters?
- [02:44] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [02:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:57] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...