In episode #2217, Neil and Eric talk about what the best marketing leaders do. Any good marketer knows that what works for your competitor, won’t necessarily work for you, which is why you need to use all the tools at your disposal to continually experiment and find what is most effective for your context. Tune in today as we discuss what the best marketing leaders do and how their unique skill sets allow them to find what works for their company.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Marketing Leaders Do This.
- [00:30] Why the best leaders are extremely data-driven.
- [01:27] Delegation as a skill and why you need to master it as a leader.
- [01:54] Why the best marketing leaders are also world-class recruiters?
- [02:44] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [02:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:57] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...