In episode #2217, Neil and Eric talk about what the best marketing leaders do. Any good marketer knows that what works for your competitor, won’t necessarily work for you, which is why you need to use all the tools at your disposal to continually experiment and find what is most effective for your context. Tune in today as we discuss what the best marketing leaders do and how their unique skill sets allow them to find what works for their company.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Marketing Leaders Do This.
- [00:30] Why the best leaders are extremely data-driven.
- [01:27] Delegation as a skill and why you need to master it as a leader.
- [01:54] Why the best marketing leaders are also world-class recruiters?
- [02:44] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [02:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:57] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...