In episode #643, Eric and Neil discuss the best marketing tools for under $100. Tune in to hear which marketing tools are free or low cost and still get the job done.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Marketing Tools For Under $100
- [00:33] Eric likes BuzzSumo, because it lets you track your brand, certain keywords, and traffic coming into your site.
- [00:56] Neil likes SpyFu. It’s not as popular as SEMrush and AHREFS, but it’s a lot less expensive and has a lot of good data. You get similar results, so if you can’t afford the other services, this is a great option.
- [01:16] Wistia has a good free version you can use to make and post videos.
- [01:50] Sumo is a great way to collect emails and remarket to people. It’s an all-in-one free tool.
- [02:18] Frame.io streamlines the video-making process. It may run you over $100/year.
- [02:42] Survey Monkey is a great tool to help you get feedback from your customers; this is a way to qualitative data.
- [03:14] For heat mapping, Crazy Egg can’t be beat.
- [03:26] Convert Kit is for email blasts. While it doesn’t have full automation, it’s a useful and easy-to-use tool for marketers.
- [04:29] You don’t have to pay for these tools every month. Sometimes, you can use the free option and always upgrade for a month at a time.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...