In episode #643, Eric and Neil discuss the best marketing tools for under $100. Tune in to hear which marketing tools are free or low cost and still get the job done.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Marketing Tools For Under $100
- [00:33] Eric likes BuzzSumo, because it lets you track your brand, certain keywords, and traffic coming into your site.
- [00:56] Neil likes SpyFu. It’s not as popular as SEMrush and AHREFS, but it’s a lot less expensive and has a lot of good data. You get similar results, so if you can’t afford the other services, this is a great option.
- [01:16] Wistia has a good free version you can use to make and post videos.
- [01:50] Sumo is a great way to collect emails and remarket to people. It’s an all-in-one free tool.
- [02:18] Frame.io streamlines the video-making process. It may run you over $100/year.
- [02:42] Survey Monkey is a great tool to help you get feedback from your customers; this is a way to qualitative data.
- [03:14] For heat mapping, Crazy Egg can’t be beat.
- [03:26] Convert Kit is for email blasts. While it doesn’t have full automation, it’s a useful and easy-to-use tool for marketers.
- [04:29] You don’t have to pay for these tools every month. Sometimes, you can use the free option and always upgrade for a month at a time.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...