In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Podcast Analytics Tool for 2019
- [00:38] Analytics are pretty sucky right now.
- [00:45] Libsyn gives you episode stats, but it’s not that accurate.
- [01:10] It can give you a sense of what kind of content people like.
- [01:28] Chartable is a podcast analytics tool that works.
- [01:50] It creates charts for you to understand where you’re popular and with whom.
- [02:55] The Apple analytics tool isn’t that in-depth.
- [03:10] It’s better than nothing.
- [03:25] Chartable will help you compare yourself to your competition.
- [03:45] It’s the best tool for 2019.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...