In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Podcast Analytics Tool for 2019
- [00:38] Analytics are pretty sucky right now.
- [00:45] Libsyn gives you episode stats, but it’s not that accurate.
- [01:10] It can give you a sense of what kind of content people like.
- [01:28] Chartable is a podcast analytics tool that works.
- [01:50] It creates charts for you to understand where you’re popular and with whom.
- [02:55] The Apple analytics tool isn’t that in-depth.
- [03:10] It’s better than nothing.
- [03:25] Chartable will help you compare yourself to your competition.
- [03:45] It’s the best tool for 2019.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:01] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...