In episode #1255, we talk about the best tools for podcasting in 2020! With the podcasting market still wide open and the barriers to entry as low as they are, putting some energy into creating platform this year is a great idea! Listen in as we share some of the easy and affordable tools you can use to get started and get growing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Podcast Tools for 2020.
- [00:47] Google Drive and call recording over Skype with ecamm.
- [01:22] Zoom calls and utilizing the free service for interviewing guests.
- [01:56] The great service that Anchor offers for getting started with podcasting.
- [02:22] Podcast promotion through email and push notifications for better traction.
- [03:00] Transcription, subscriptions and payments through Descript and Supercast.
- [04:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- ecamm Call Recorder
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...