In episode #1255, we talk about the best tools for podcasting in 2020! With the podcasting market still wide open and the barriers to entry as low as they are, putting some energy into creating platform this year is a great idea! Listen in as we share some of the easy and affordable tools you can use to get started and get growing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Podcast Tools for 2020.
- [00:47] Google Drive and call recording over Skype with ecamm.
- [01:22] Zoom calls and utilizing the free service for interviewing guests.
- [01:56] The great service that Anchor offers for getting started with podcasting.
- [02:22] Podcast promotion through email and push notifications for better traction.
- [03:00] Transcription, subscriptions and payments through Descript and Supercast.
- [04:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- ecamm Call Recorder
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...