In episode #1255, we talk about the best tools for podcasting in 2020! With the podcasting market still wide open and the barriers to entry as low as they are, putting some energy into creating platform this year is a great idea! Listen in as we share some of the easy and affordable tools you can use to get started and get growing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Podcast Tools for 2020.
- [00:47] Google Drive and call recording over Skype with ecamm.
- [01:22] Zoom calls and utilizing the free service for interviewing guests.
- [01:56] The great service that Anchor offers for getting started with podcasting.
- [02:22] Podcast promotion through email and push notifications for better traction.
- [03:00] Transcription, subscriptions and payments through Descript and Supercast.
- [04:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- ecamm Call Recorder
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...