In episode #1255, we talk about the best tools for podcasting in 2020! With the podcasting market still wide open and the barriers to entry as low as they are, putting some energy into creating platform this year is a great idea! Listen in as we share some of the easy and affordable tools you can use to get started and get growing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Podcast Tools for 2020.
- [00:47] Google Drive and call recording over Skype with ecamm.
- [01:22] Zoom calls and utilizing the free service for interviewing guests.
- [01:56] The great service that Anchor offers for getting started with podcasting.
- [02:22] Podcast promotion through email and push notifications for better traction.
- [03:00] Transcription, subscriptions and payments through Descript and Supercast.
- [04:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- ecamm Call Recorder
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...