In episode #1255, we talk about the best tools for podcasting in 2020! With the podcasting market still wide open and the barriers to entry as low as they are, putting some energy into creating platform this year is a great idea! Listen in as we share some of the easy and affordable tools you can use to get started and get growing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Podcast Tools for 2020.
- [00:47] Google Drive and call recording over Skype with ecamm.
- [01:22] Zoom calls and utilizing the free service for interviewing guests.
- [01:56] The great service that Anchor offers for getting started with podcasting.
- [02:22] Podcast promotion through email and push notifications for better traction.
- [03:00] Transcription, subscriptions and payments through Descript and Supercast.
- [04:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- ecamm Call Recorder
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...