In episode #846, we discuss the best SEO tool you haven’t tried. Tune in to hear what tool you need to use every day!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best SEO Tool That You Haven’t Tried
- [00:34] Ahrefs is the best tool!
- [00:47] There are features you probably aren’t using.
- [00:54] The Link Intersect lets you compare three competitors’ domains to your own.
- [01:30] When someone links to multiple sites in the same industry, they are likely to link to your site in that same industry.
- [02:50] Eric and Neil are probably only using a few features themselves, but they try to make the most of Ahrefs.
- [03:25] Spend time using the Link Intersect and use the data you gain from that.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:42] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...