In episode #846, we discuss the best SEO tool you haven’t tried. Tune in to hear what tool you need to use every day!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best SEO Tool That You Haven’t Tried
- [00:34] Ahrefs is the best tool!
- [00:47] There are features you probably aren’t using.
- [00:54] The Link Intersect lets you compare three competitors’ domains to your own.
- [01:30] When someone links to multiple sites in the same industry, they are likely to link to your site in that same industry.
- [02:50] Eric and Neil are probably only using a few features themselves, but they try to make the most of Ahrefs.
- [03:25] Spend time using the Link Intersect and use the data you gain from that.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:42] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...