In episode #846, we discuss the best SEO tool you haven’t tried. Tune in to hear what tool you need to use every day!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best SEO Tool That You Haven’t Tried
- [00:34] Ahrefs is the best tool!
- [00:47] There are features you probably aren’t using.
- [00:54] The Link Intersect lets you compare three competitors’ domains to your own.
- [01:30] When someone links to multiple sites in the same industry, they are likely to link to your site in that same industry.
- [02:50] Eric and Neil are probably only using a few features themselves, but they try to make the most of Ahrefs.
- [03:25] Spend time using the Link Intersect and use the data you gain from that.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:42] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...