In episode #846, we discuss the best SEO tool you haven’t tried. Tune in to hear what tool you need to use every day!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best SEO Tool That You Haven’t Tried
- [00:34] Ahrefs is the best tool!
- [00:47] There are features you probably aren’t using.
- [00:54] The Link Intersect lets you compare three competitors’ domains to your own.
- [01:30] When someone links to multiple sites in the same industry, they are likely to link to your site in that same industry.
- [02:50] Eric and Neil are probably only using a few features themselves, but they try to make the most of Ahrefs.
- [03:25] Spend time using the Link Intersect and use the data you gain from that.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:42] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...