The Best Social Channels for Organic Growth
In episode #1680, we talk about the social platforms that provide the best scope for organic reach. In today’s pay-to-play landscape, reaching a wide audience organically seems less and less possible. There are still many different hacks and creative strategies you can use to get lots of followers on well-known and lesser mentioned platforms though. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Social Channels for Organic Growth
- [00:35] Build your following organically using visual posts on Pinterest.
- [01:13] The reach LinkedIn offers, especially in the B2B space.
- [01:49] Quora ranks high on google, so answering Quora questions can get you followers.
- [02:36] Don’t forget about YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world.
- [03:16] TikTok is offering big reach so they don’t get crushed by Instagram.
- [03:35] New features on social platforms get more love.
- [04:15] Exploring YouTube shorts and Snapchat spotlight.
- [04:35] That’s it for today!
- [04:36] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...