The Best Social Channels for Organic Growth
In episode #1680, we talk about the social platforms that provide the best scope for organic reach. In today’s pay-to-play landscape, reaching a wide audience organically seems less and less possible. There are still many different hacks and creative strategies you can use to get lots of followers on well-known and lesser mentioned platforms though. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Social Channels for Organic Growth
- [00:35] Build your following organically using visual posts on Pinterest.
- [01:13] The reach LinkedIn offers, especially in the B2B space.
- [01:49] Quora ranks high on google, so answering Quora questions can get you followers.
- [02:36] Don’t forget about YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world.
- [03:16] TikTok is offering big reach so they don’t get crushed by Instagram.
- [03:35] New features on social platforms get more love.
- [04:15] Exploring YouTube shorts and Snapchat spotlight.
- [04:35] That’s it for today!
- [04:36] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...