In episode #2260, we share the best strategy for each social platform. if you want to know what is really moving the needle on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and of course YouTube, be sure to join us. Tuning in you will hear about editing titles, the length of your videos, and when and how to promote your posts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: The Best Strategy for Every Social Platform
- [00:26] Why to push YouTube videos hard early on.
- [01:23] The power of changing a video title.
- [02:57] Creating engagement on LinkedIn, through stimulating conversation.
- [03:33] A quick thought on what’s working on TikTok.
- [03:41] How live content boosts your Instagram numbers.
- [04:24] Facebook and the length of videos; why to go over five minutes!
- [04:56] What’s working on Twitter right now for getting more impressions.
- [05:40] That’s it!
- [05:46] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...