In episode #2260, we share the best strategy for each social platform. if you want to know what is really moving the needle on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and of course YouTube, be sure to join us. Tuning in you will hear about editing titles, the length of your videos, and when and how to promote your posts.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: The Best Strategy for Every Social Platform
- [00:26] Why to push YouTube videos hard early on.
- [01:23] The power of changing a video title.
- [02:57] Creating engagement on LinkedIn, through stimulating conversation.
- [03:33] A quick thought on what’s working on TikTok.
- [03:41] How live content boosts your Instagram numbers.
- [04:24] Facebook and the length of videos; why to go over five minutes!
- [04:56] What’s working on Twitter right now for getting more impressions.
- [05:40] That’s it!
- [05:46] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...