In Episode #19 Eric and Neil give you the ins and outs of marketing your consulting company. From when you’re first starting out to when you have a more stable revenue, they’ll teach you the best tactics to get more leads fast.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – How to market a consulting company
- 00:55 – Blogging to get more traffic
- 01:28 – Content marketing is the number-one channel for leads
- 01:40 – In the beginning, you need to generate revenue as quick as possible.
- 01:50 – Identifying your ideal clients
- 02:15 – Finding the smaller companies, and showing them how they can improve
- 03:00 – Sending that info out to multiple employees and their investors
- 03:50 – Do the things most people aren’t willing to do
- 04:00 – Using webinars once you have money coming in
- 04:37 – Creating a tool
- 05:20 – Associating yourself with the biggest brands
- 06:25 – Podcasting can lead to business opportunities
- 07:15 – Using videos to show how you analyze websites
- 08:15 – Specialization
- 08:30 – Find a niche for your company
- 09:15 – See you at our next episode!
3 Key Points:
- Start with content marketing.
- Do the things that most people aren’t willing to do so that you can get your foot in the door.
- Offer free tools and videos to help people see the value that you are providing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...