In episode #914, we discuss our best Twitter traffic hacks. Tune in to hear how we drive traffic with Twitter.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Twitter Traffic Hack
- [00:54] If you can get people engaged, they will visit your site.
- [01:21] Eric makes lists of people he enjoys following.
- [01:35] When someone writes a tweet storm, he likes to jump in and get a conversation going.
- [02:21] When you link up to an article through a tweet, it drives traffic.
- [02:37] The best source of traffic is a clip of a video that directs to the full video link.
- [02:47] People who watch a video are more likely to convert.
- [02:59] That’s all for today!
- [03:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...