In episode #914, we discuss our best Twitter traffic hacks. Tune in to hear how we drive traffic with Twitter.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Twitter Traffic Hack
- [00:54] If you can get people engaged, they will visit your site.
- [01:21] Eric makes lists of people he enjoys following.
- [01:35] When someone writes a tweet storm, he likes to jump in and get a conversation going.
- [02:21] When you link up to an article through a tweet, it drives traffic.
- [02:37] The best source of traffic is a clip of a video that directs to the full video link.
- [02:47] People who watch a video are more likely to convert.
- [02:59] That’s all for today!
- [03:20] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: