In episode #1366, we talk about the best type of content to create during rocky times! As the landscape continues to shift and change with the uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic, it is important for your business to stay agile and responsive. Tune in to hear how you can adapt your content to suit the current situation!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Type of Content to Create During Rocky Times.
- [00:35] Responding to the current climate and the difficult circumstances in which we find ourselves.
- [01:08] The helpful service of well-presented, useful data.
- [01:51] Looking at the last year of trends to point you in the right direction.
- [02:40] Using Twitter, Ahrefs and BuzzSumo to explore trends and content.
- [03:15] Neil’s early coronavirus blogpost and its popularity.
- [04:01] Creating infographics and creating links to the original source.
- [04:20] The list of priorities at the moment and appealing to what people need now.
- [05:02] Remaining flexible and responding to the specific day.
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...