In episode #746, Eric and Neil discuss the best way to build links without actually building them. Tune in to hear the long-term method for link building.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Best Way To Build Links Without Building Them
- [00:34] Relationships!
- [00:38] When you get to know more people, they will naturally link to you.
- [00:52] Neil knows a lot of people in the industry (including Eric). He and Eric have linked to each other without even asking.
- [01:20] Neil links to Eric not only because he is a friend, but because his content is good and relevant to his business.
- [01:50] You shouldn’t ask your friends and taint the friendship.
- [02:04] Noah Kagan did a video about this very subject.
- [02:25] Build relationships without expecting anything and it will pay dividends in the future.
- [03:10] Attend conferences, join slack groups, join LinkedIn groups to build relationships.
- [03:33] Everyone starts at zero and it will pay to build relationships. Say yes to everything at first.
- [04:05] You can also close business deals by having relationships. There are so many reasons to network,
- [04:35] Don’t expect immediate results; it may take more than a year.
- [04:55] That’s it for today!
- [04:58] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...