In episode #2198, Neil and Eric talk about why the best way to grow isn’t marketing. No matter how brilliant you are in your profession, you can only go so far by yourself. Tune in to learn how to build an exceptional team and achieve new levels of growth!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Way to Grow Isn’t Marketing.
- [00:25] Why the best way to grow is by having a great team.
- [01:20] Learn how to hire and become a better leader.
- [03:01] Why recruiting great people is what matters at the end of the day.
- [04:14] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [04:27] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:31] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...