In episode #2282, Neil and Eric talk about why the best way to learn marketing is to work at an agency. There’s a lot of experience you can gain when you work at an agency, like being exposed to larger accounts, forming new friendships, and learning from your peers. Tune in as we discuss the benefits of working at an agency and everything the experience has to offer!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Way to Learn Marketing is to Work at an Agency.
- [00:38] What Eric learned from working at an agency.
- [01:26] How working at an agency allows you to access data across different industries.
- [02:02] The importance of learning how to adapt.
- [02:55] How working at an agency gives you access to training and allows you to grow.
- [03:33] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...