In episode #2282, Neil and Eric talk about why the best way to learn marketing is to work at an agency. There’s a lot of experience you can gain when you work at an agency, like being exposed to larger accounts, forming new friendships, and learning from your peers. Tune in as we discuss the benefits of working at an agency and everything the experience has to offer!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Best Way to Learn Marketing is to Work at an Agency.
- [00:38] What Eric learned from working at an agency.
- [01:26] How working at an agency allows you to access data across different industries.
- [02:02] The importance of learning how to adapt.
- [02:55] How working at an agency gives you access to training and allows you to grow.
- [03:33] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...