In episode #1259, we share the most effective ways of building your wealth as a new digital marketer. Doing tons of freelance work and making sure that your pitches are concise and well-researched will make you stand out from the crowd. Tune in to hear why having a long-term perspective is most rewarding!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Ways to Build Wealth As A Digital Marketer.
- [00:48] Doing freelance work as the best way to make money when you’re starting.
- [01:00] Land gigs by getting on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.
- [01:23] Be succinct and show insight when reaching out to potential clients.
- [02:08] Set yourself apart by researching the company you are pitching to.
- [02:55] The value of putting yourself out there and being proactive.
- [04:30] Keeping a long-term perspective rather than seeking out easy avenues only.
- [04:36] Test out other people’s products first and learn where you can get traffic sources from.
- [05:03] What to do once you see that your affiliate work proves successful.
- [05:46] Also start building up your speaking career, and offer it free at first.
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...