In episode #1259, we share the most effective ways of building your wealth as a new digital marketer. Doing tons of freelance work and making sure that your pitches are concise and well-researched will make you stand out from the crowd. Tune in to hear why having a long-term perspective is most rewarding!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Ways to Build Wealth As A Digital Marketer.
- [00:48] Doing freelance work as the best way to make money when you’re starting.
- [01:00] Land gigs by getting on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.
- [01:23] Be succinct and show insight when reaching out to potential clients.
- [02:08] Set yourself apart by researching the company you are pitching to.
- [02:55] The value of putting yourself out there and being proactive.
- [04:30] Keeping a long-term perspective rather than seeking out easy avenues only.
- [04:36] Test out other people’s products first and learn where you can get traffic sources from.
- [05:03] What to do once you see that your affiliate work proves successful.
- [05:46] Also start building up your speaking career, and offer it free at first.
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...