In episode #1259, we share the most effective ways of building your wealth as a new digital marketer. Doing tons of freelance work and making sure that your pitches are concise and well-researched will make you stand out from the crowd. Tune in to hear why having a long-term perspective is most rewarding!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Best Ways to Build Wealth As A Digital Marketer.
- [00:48] Doing freelance work as the best way to make money when you’re starting.
- [01:00] Land gigs by getting on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork.
- [01:23] Be succinct and show insight when reaching out to potential clients.
- [02:08] Set yourself apart by researching the company you are pitching to.
- [02:55] The value of putting yourself out there and being proactive.
- [04:30] Keeping a long-term perspective rather than seeking out easy avenues only.
- [04:36] Test out other people’s products first and learn where you can get traffic sources from.
- [05:03] What to do once you see that your affiliate work proves successful.
- [05:46] Also start building up your speaking career, and offer it free at first.
- [05:56] That’s it for today!
- [06:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...