In episode #2166, Neil and Eric talk about why a bigger TAM means easier marketing. Total Addressable Market (TAM) plays a huge role in your potential earnings, as well as the marketing strategies you decide to pursue. Tune in to learn how to identify your TAM, why it’s such an important marketing element, and how to leverage it as a part of your strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Bigger Your TAM The Easier Your Marketing Will Be.
- [00:25] An overview of TAM (Total Addressable Market).
- [00:30] How to determine the TAM of the market you are in.
- [01:13] Why the one thing Neil would change in his past businesses is identify areas with a much larger TAM.
- [01:57] The role that TAM plays in the projects that investors choose to pursue.
- [02:51] The challenges of entering a field with a larger TAM.
- [05:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:16] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [05:34] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Similar Web
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...