In episode #2166, Neil and Eric talk about why a bigger TAM means easier marketing. Total Addressable Market (TAM) plays a huge role in your potential earnings, as well as the marketing strategies you decide to pursue. Tune in to learn how to identify your TAM, why it’s such an important marketing element, and how to leverage it as a part of your strategy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Bigger Your TAM The Easier Your Marketing Will Be.
- [00:25] An overview of TAM (Total Addressable Market).
- [00:30] How to determine the TAM of the market you are in.
- [01:13] Why the one thing Neil would change in his past businesses is identify areas with a much larger TAM.
- [01:57] The role that TAM plays in the projects that investors choose to pursue.
- [02:51] The challenges of entering a field with a larger TAM.
- [05:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:16] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [05:34] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Similar Web
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...