In episode #1262, we disclose the biggest mistake Eric made in his early days in marketing. Opting for quality and impact is always going to be more sustainable and rewarding than trying to make quick money at the lowest cost. Tune in to how the why behind your ventures is so crucial to your success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest Marketing Mistake Eric Made When He Started.
- [00:52] Eric’s Biggest mistake: always trying to go for the quick wins.
- [00:58] Building affiliate sites and buying cheap articles and links.
- [01:47] Often mistakes stem from wanting to make a lot of money quickly.
- [01:55] Focus on making an impact and choosing quality content.
- [02:13] The mistake of trying to make money in a niche you’re not interested in.
- [02:28] The importance of understanding the why behind what you do.
- [03:31] Learning that you can translate your skills to help real businesses.
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...