In episode #1262, we disclose the biggest mistake Eric made in his early days in marketing. Opting for quality and impact is always going to be more sustainable and rewarding than trying to make quick money at the lowest cost. Tune in to how the why behind your ventures is so crucial to your success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest Marketing Mistake Eric Made When He Started.
- [00:52] Eric’s Biggest mistake: always trying to go for the quick wins.
- [00:58] Building affiliate sites and buying cheap articles and links.
- [01:47] Often mistakes stem from wanting to make a lot of money quickly.
- [01:55] Focus on making an impact and choosing quality content.
- [02:13] The mistake of trying to make money in a niche you’re not interested in.
- [02:28] The importance of understanding the why behind what you do.
- [03:31] Learning that you can translate your skills to help real businesses.
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...