In episode #1262, we disclose the biggest mistake Eric made in his early days in marketing. Opting for quality and impact is always going to be more sustainable and rewarding than trying to make quick money at the lowest cost. Tune in to how the why behind your ventures is so crucial to your success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest Marketing Mistake Eric Made When He Started.
- [00:52] Eric’s Biggest mistake: always trying to go for the quick wins.
- [00:58] Building affiliate sites and buying cheap articles and links.
- [01:47] Often mistakes stem from wanting to make a lot of money quickly.
- [01:55] Focus on making an impact and choosing quality content.
- [02:13] The mistake of trying to make money in a niche you’re not interested in.
- [02:28] The importance of understanding the why behind what you do.
- [03:31] Learning that you can translate your skills to help real businesses.
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...