In episode #1262, we disclose the biggest mistake Eric made in his early days in marketing. Opting for quality and impact is always going to be more sustainable and rewarding than trying to make quick money at the lowest cost. Tune in to how the why behind your ventures is so crucial to your success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest Marketing Mistake Eric Made When He Started.
- [00:52] Eric’s Biggest mistake: always trying to go for the quick wins.
- [00:58] Building affiliate sites and buying cheap articles and links.
- [01:47] Often mistakes stem from wanting to make a lot of money quickly.
- [01:55] Focus on making an impact and choosing quality content.
- [02:13] The mistake of trying to make money in a niche you’re not interested in.
- [02:28] The importance of understanding the why behind what you do.
- [03:31] Learning that you can translate your skills to help real businesses.
- [04:41] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...