In episode #1185, we dive into the aspects of social media that we get wrong. Being lazy or in a hurry often causes us to simply broadcast information rather than being thoughtful about the content we put up on these platforms. Tune in to hear whether you are posting too little or too much!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest Mistake We’re Making in Social Media.
- [00:35] Neil’s thoughts on why social media isn’t working so well for Eric.
- [01:04] Why we reduced the number of YouTube videos and blogs we post per week.
- [01:28] Two problems with the way Eric uses social media.
- [01:46] Writing natively on social media platforms versus broadcasting all the time.
- [02:02] What it means to post natively: creating content that the platform seeks.
- [02:48] Common mistakes: Not posting enough and having old, disengaged followers.
- [03:16] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...