In episode #1054, we discuss the biggest mistake you’ll ever make. Tune in to what you’re doing wrong.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Biggest Mistake You’ll Ever Make in Business
- [00:36] Eric’s mistake was always switching up his methods and never following through on one thing.
- [01:50] Neil’s mistake was exactly the same.
- [02:05] Stay focused on one business and one main project.
- [03:10] Focus is important. Always double down on what works.
- [03:21] Focus is about saying “no” to things.
- [03:42] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...