In episode #1054, we discuss the biggest mistake you’ll ever make. Tune in to what you’re doing wrong.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Biggest Mistake You’ll Ever Make in Business
- [00:36] Eric’s mistake was always switching up his methods and never following through on one thing.
- [01:50] Neil’s mistake was exactly the same.
- [02:05] Stay focused on one business and one main project.
- [03:10] Focus is important. Always double down on what works.
- [03:21] Focus is about saying “no” to things.
- [03:42] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...