In episode #2332, we talk about how the biggest problem with AI content is that it is often duplicated or plagiarized. We explain how Neil’s team experimented with a variety of different AI content generation tools and the degree to which the content was problematic. Tune in for some helpful tips on how to generate articles that are undetectable by AI output detectors!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Biggest Problem With AI Content.
- [00:33] How Neil’s team has experimented with different AI content generation tools.
- [01:06] The degree to which the content was duplicated or plagiarized.
- [01:29] The rapid rise and fall of an affiliate site that used all AI content.
- [01:43] Why being generic is better than being specific when it comes to creating AI content.
- [01:58] How to generate articles that are undetectable by AI output detectors.
- [04:00] Final words of caution.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- GPT-2 Output Detector Demo
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...