In episode #2332, we talk about how the biggest problem with AI content is that it is often duplicated or plagiarized. We explain how Neil’s team experimented with a variety of different AI content generation tools and the degree to which the content was problematic. Tune in for some helpful tips on how to generate articles that are undetectable by AI output detectors!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: The Biggest Problem With AI Content.
- [00:33] How Neil’s team has experimented with different AI content generation tools.
- [01:06] The degree to which the content was duplicated or plagiarized.
- [01:29] The rapid rise and fall of an affiliate site that used all AI content.
- [01:43] Why being generic is better than being specific when it comes to creating AI content.
- [01:58] How to generate articles that are undetectable by AI output detectors.
- [04:00] Final words of caution.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- GPT-2 Output Detector Demo
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...