In episode #1774, we talk about the biggest SEO opportunity you are missing. When it comes to SEO, people typically believe that ranking high is a matter things like of backlinks, keywords, and on-page errors. It is easy to get so obsessed with optimizing for these features that you miss the main aim: solving the client’s problem!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest SEO Opportunity You’re Missing.
- [00:27] People want to easily find the solution to a problem they search Google for.
- [01:12] Typical SEO features like backlinks catch the attention of algorithms but not people.
- [01:42] Solving people’s problems is the real key to ranking high on Google.
- [02:04] The mistakes Eric made early on.
- [02:47] Approaching SEO from a customer-centric mindset.
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...