In episode #1774, we talk about the biggest SEO opportunity you are missing. When it comes to SEO, people typically believe that ranking high is a matter things like of backlinks, keywords, and on-page errors. It is easy to get so obsessed with optimizing for these features that you miss the main aim: solving the client’s problem!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest SEO Opportunity You’re Missing.
- [00:27] People want to easily find the solution to a problem they search Google for.
- [01:12] Typical SEO features like backlinks catch the attention of algorithms but not people.
- [01:42] Solving people’s problems is the real key to ranking high on Google.
- [02:04] The mistakes Eric made early on.
- [02:47] Approaching SEO from a customer-centric mindset.
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....