In episode #1774, we talk about the biggest SEO opportunity you are missing. When it comes to SEO, people typically believe that ranking high is a matter things like of backlinks, keywords, and on-page errors. It is easy to get so obsessed with optimizing for these features that you miss the main aim: solving the client’s problem!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest SEO Opportunity You’re Missing.
- [00:27] People want to easily find the solution to a problem they search Google for.
- [01:12] Typical SEO features like backlinks catch the attention of algorithms but not people.
- [01:42] Solving people’s problems is the real key to ranking high on Google.
- [02:04] The mistakes Eric made early on.
- [02:47] Approaching SEO from a customer-centric mindset.
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...