In episode #1774, we talk about the biggest SEO opportunity you are missing. When it comes to SEO, people typically believe that ranking high is a matter things like of backlinks, keywords, and on-page errors. It is easy to get so obsessed with optimizing for these features that you miss the main aim: solving the client’s problem!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Biggest SEO Opportunity You’re Missing.
- [00:27] People want to easily find the solution to a problem they search Google for.
- [01:12] Typical SEO features like backlinks catch the attention of algorithms but not people.
- [01:42] Solving people’s problems is the real key to ranking high on Google.
- [02:04] The mistakes Eric made early on.
- [02:47] Approaching SEO from a customer-centric mindset.
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...