In episode #2089, Neil and Eric talk about the challenges of podcasting. The level of saturation in the podcast market has increased dramatically in the past five years, making it increasingly difficult to stand out and become popular. Tune in to learn about the biggest challenges facing podcasters, and the most effective methods for growing your audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Challenges of Podcasting.
- [00:50] Why it’s becoming more difficult to make your podcast popular.
- [01:23] Why it’s more difficult to drive conversion from a podcast than a website.
- [01:42] Some effective methods for growing your podcast.
- [02:27] Why podcasts are effective for brand promotion and high ROI strategies.
- [02:49] How podcasts help build community and decrease sales cycles.
- [03:11] A reminder of how long it takes to grow a podcast audience.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...