In episode #2089, Neil and Eric talk about the challenges of podcasting. The level of saturation in the podcast market has increased dramatically in the past five years, making it increasingly difficult to stand out and become popular. Tune in to learn about the biggest challenges facing podcasters, and the most effective methods for growing your audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Challenges of Podcasting.
- [00:50] Why it’s becoming more difficult to make your podcast popular.
- [01:23] Why it’s more difficult to drive conversion from a podcast than a website.
- [01:42] Some effective methods for growing your podcast.
- [02:27] Why podcasts are effective for brand promotion and high ROI strategies.
- [02:49] How podcasts help build community and decrease sales cycles.
- [03:11] A reminder of how long it takes to grow a podcast audience.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...