In episode #2089, Neil and Eric talk about the challenges of podcasting. The level of saturation in the podcast market has increased dramatically in the past five years, making it increasingly difficult to stand out and become popular. Tune in to learn about the biggest challenges facing podcasters, and the most effective methods for growing your audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The Challenges of Podcasting.
- [00:50] Why it’s becoming more difficult to make your podcast popular.
- [01:23] Why it’s more difficult to drive conversion from a podcast than a website.
- [01:42] Some effective methods for growing your podcast.
- [02:27] Why podcasts are effective for brand promotion and high ROI strategies.
- [02:49] How podcasts help build community and decrease sales cycles.
- [03:11] A reminder of how long it takes to grow a podcast audience.
- [03:37] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...