The Cons of Clubhouse
In episode #1691, we assess Clubhouse and talk about the negative sides of using the platform. While Clubhouse does offer its users the opportunity to grow their following, this comes at a huge time cost. Some users also tend to lie and brag, which becomes toxic very quickly. Join us today and get a clearer picture of what it means to show up on Clubhouse.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: The Cons of Clubhouse.
- [00:54] The tendency for people to lie and boast about their success.
- [01:45] You have to be logged in on Clubhouse to get attention.
- [02:42] Excessive Clubhouse time ruins your good habits.
- [03:55] The juice is not worth the squeeze.
- [05:07] You can be banned by saying offensive things.
- [05:43] That is it for today!
- [05:44] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...