In episode #959, we discuss the craziest content marketing tactics. Tune in to hear what we think are the craziest tactics out there.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Craziest Content Marketing Tactic EVER
- [00:37] Neil’s craziest tactic was when he stopped doing content marketing as often and started creating and giving away free software instead.
- [00:52] Product-led growth has served him well.
- [01:25] Not many people know how to build products, so take advantage of that marketing tactic.
- [01:50] A crazy tactic is to use the marketing channel or method that isn’t popular yet.
- [02:38] Another crazy tactic is the content sprouting approach (more or less omni-channel marketing).
- [03:30] Figure out what’s right for your business.
- [03:43] UberSuggest is still growing month-over-month.
- [03:48] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...