In episode #959, we discuss the craziest content marketing tactics. Tune in to hear what we think are the craziest tactics out there.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: The Craziest Content Marketing Tactic EVER
- [00:37] Neil’s craziest tactic was when he stopped doing content marketing as often and started creating and giving away free software instead.
- [00:52] Product-led growth has served him well.
- [01:25] Not many people know how to build products, so take advantage of that marketing tactic.
- [01:50] A crazy tactic is to use the marketing channel or method that isn’t popular yet.
- [02:38] Another crazy tactic is the content sprouting approach (more or less omni-channel marketing).
- [03:30] Figure out what’s right for your business.
- [03:43] UberSuggest is still growing month-over-month.
- [03:48] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...